“Teva has a robust corporate strategy that should serve it well for years to come, driving strong growth and further innovation. Teva is therefore one of the most exciting and dynamic companies in the global pharmaceutical industry,” finds visiongain report
Just some of the recent headlines surrounding Teva:
- Court rules against Teva in patent dispute – May 11th
- Teva gets tentative ok for generic of Eli Lilly’s Gemzar – May 8th
- Teva Announces Approval and Shipment of Generic Omnicef – May 14th
- Teva loses Merck generics race to U.S. rival Mylan – May 14th
In 2006, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries generated $8408m in net sales worldwide from both innovative branded and generic drugs, firmly establishing itself as a Top-20 international pharmaceutical company and leader in generics. That performance reflects rapid growth in recent years, as represented by a tripling in sales from $2519m in 2002. By 2010, total sales for Teva should reach $13.3bn. These are some of the findings from the “Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Market Forecasts 2007-2012″ report, published by the business information company visiongain.
Report author Dr Gordon Low said: “With spectacular sales growth in recent quarters, Teva will raise its profile even higher in the global pharmaceutical sector. Growth will be particularly evident in branded generics and innovative products. In particular, there will be significant developments in NCE development and international business, including further launches of innovative therapeutic molecules later this decade and early in the next.” Stakeholders in the industry therefore cannot afford to ignore developments in Teva.
The purpose of this visiongain report is to examine the commercial prospects for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries in the global healthcare market. Teva is already competing well there, especially in key market segments and developing geographical markets. Its profile as a leading generics and innovation-driven pharmaceutical company will continue to rise. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries 2007-2012, critically examines that company through comprehensive research, market forecasting and qualitative analyses.
Teva’s leading product is Copaxone, for multiple sclerosis, which generated $1414m during 2006. Other revenues are generated from a wide portfolio of generic pharmaceutical products and another innovative drug, Azilect, a treatment for Parkinson’s disease. Teva also produces and markets active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) for the industry worldwide.
After its acquisition of generics rival –Ivax Corporation – in a deal finalised in early 2006, Teva achieved overall leadership of the global generics market. Teva clearly has a robust corporate strategy that should serve it well for years to come, driving strong growth and further innovation. Teva is therefore one of the most exciting and dynamic companies in the global pharmaceutical industry, visiongain believes. Consequently, participants in the global market should pay close attention to developments in Teva.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries 2007-2012 examines that company critically, through comprehensive research and analysis. Importantly, visiongain discusses Teva in the context of the wider pharmaceutical market. This market-based research involved a detailed study of commercial documents, databases, company reports and relevant news. Importantly, visiongain applied techniques such as financial forecasting, SWOT analysis and qualitative projections.
In particular, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries 2007-2012 concentrates on the following essential aspects of that company:
- Detailed analysis of Teva’s divisions and the performance of its products
- Sales forecasts for all Teva’s divisions and the overall group
- Sales forecasts for Teva’s innovative drugs – Copaxone and Azilect
- Discussions of issues affecting the relevant market segments
- Competitor analysis
- Drivers and opportunities for Teva
- Restraints and threats facing the company
- Discussions of corporate strategy in the context of the market
- Strategic alliances and licensing
- International operations
- Pipeline developments and their implications for the future
Leading generics companies such as Teva have established a new paradigm in the generics sector: that of developing innovative drugs. Other international generics companies are in a race to catch up with Teva, the world’s leader in generics and a Top-20 pharmaceutical company in its own right. Teva has already achieved success with its leading innovative product Copaxone. Visiongain predicts that Teva’s sales revenues will continue to rise strongly, as it harnesses opportunities in the expanding generics market and makes further progress as a global discovery-led company.
Unique benefits to you when you order this report
- Full searchable report when you buy the company or corporate editions
- Immediate access through our exclusive Reading Room
- You can access your report whichever country you are in without using harddrive space
- Primary research throughout. You will not find this information anywhere else
- Report stored in your reading room for ever
- Copies can be printed off for offline reading
- Packed with charts, analysis, figures, graphs and tables
If you buy one report this year make sure it is the report that will guarantee your success for the forthcoming years. Order this report now.